Helping Your Business Succeed
In addition to my personal injury practice, I also provide experienced guidance on business law and municipal issues. I represent a wide range of businesses around the region, from dental practices to commercial property developers to mom-and-pop shops.
I assist with various day-to-day needs, including:
- Contract review, drafting and negotiation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Employee disputes
I handle business litigation ranging from breach of contract disputes to noncompete/nonsolicitation agreements and general negligence cases.
I represent multiple municipalities around northwest Indiana include:
- The Lake County Board of Commissioners
- School Town of Munster/Board of School Trustees
- Common Council of the City of East Chicago
- Independence Hill Conservancy District
- Lake County Assessor
- Merrillville Fire Protection Territory
My municipal work includes advising clients on the myriad laws and regulations that impact their establishment and ongoing operations.